- Performing Supply Chain Management between the U.S. and Asia, including review, follow up, and approval of agreements and contracts between KONTRA and vendors specially as they relate to manufacturing of samples
• Overseeing verification process of invoices and packing lists to ensure accuracy of purchases
• Creating integrated reporting tools for the Company’s CEO and CFO
• Ensuring timely scheduling of Quality Control inspections in compliance with legal requirements
• Tracking vendor pricing, rebates, and service levels
• Reviewing and approving all operational invoices and ensuring they are submitted for payment
• Analyzing inventory and ensuring KONTRA is utilizing inventory effectively, maintaining reliable inventory data and inventory levels
• Assisting and working closely with the CEO and CFO in managing relationships with key operations vendors in China, including in setting and/or implementing policies, procedures, and systems and follow through with implementation
• Ensuring database updates are conducted on a daily basis
• Using understanding of Chinese language and business culture to communicate and coordinate with suppliers located in China regarding the manufacturing of Fire Retardant & Arc Rated uniforms to ensure timely deliveries from vendor to shipping forwarder
• Position requires international travel of a maximum of two trips to Asia per year (8-10 days per trip)
Bachelor’s in Business Administration or business-related field
5 years of operational management experience
Prior experience to include:
• Garment Industries including experience with Asian suppliers and manufacturing processes.
• Data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
• IT skills – including MS, Tableau and Big Data, and how it can be utilized in Lean Management.
Applications to be emailed to: soren@KONTRA-LLC.com